11 Jul Deputy General Manager – Medical Writer
Minimum Experience required: Relevant experience in medical writing/information
- 10 years for Educational qualifications 1 & 2.
- 8 years for Educational qualifications 3.
- Minimum 5 years in Managerial capacity for operations management role.
Job Location : Mumbai
Education : Minimum or higher of
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine (except MBBS or modern medicine) / Pharmacy/ Nursing
- Master’s in Biomedical sciences or related fields
- MBBS or modern medicineThis role involves Leading and Managing delivery of project/s in terms of resourcing, quality, timeliness, efficiency and high technical standards for deliveries made by Medical Writing group including scientific documents and Clinical/Medical reports produced for assigned clinical studies. Also specialize in a specific TA/Portfolio/Segment and contribute to overall quality enhancement by ensuring high scientific standards for output produced by the medical writing group through expert review and feedback mechanism to delivery teams. Develop standards and work in cohesion with internal/client functional leads. In an individual role, author & contribute to development of clinical/medical reports & scientific documents. Support and assist General manager in Operations & Program management and tracking of projects, including logistics of submission and resourcing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com